With its very low profile, the unit sits almost flush with the work-surface when closed, but revolves to a slightly raised position when ready for use, reducing the risk of spilt-liquid ingress.
- The One Touch is a horizontal flush mounting power & data box that manually opens and closes. The functional yet elegantly stylish design will compliment the most discerning office environment. The unit is very easy to install as it is retained by means of two ratchet clips located at each end which eliminate the requirement for any installation tools. In addition, each ratchet can be individually adjusted to ensure a secure fit. With its very low profile, the unit sits almost flush with the work-surface when closed, but revolves to a slightly raised position when ready for use, to reduce the risk of spilt liquid ingress.
Each unit is provided with a standard 400mm Input lead with a male connector.
- Available with modular protection modules (power filters, circuit breakers, earth leakage devices)
- Modular – any combination of power and/or data/voice and peripheral connectors available
- Up to 30 different international socket types can be fitted
- 8 selectable angles of orientation (45 degree intervals) for each socket (certain regulations limit options in some instances)
- Can be supplied with two or more circuits in one unit
- Hybrid power (power and data in one unit)
Operating voltage: 220V – 250V AC @ 50 Hz 110V – 125V AC @ 60 Hz
Max power: 1800W @ 110V – 125V AC 3000W @ 220V – 250V AC
Local electrical regulations determine the final electrical rating of the system.
For higher current ratings, please consult your distributor directly.
- Length: Variable (Depending on configuration)
- Width: 65mm
- Height: 50mm
Enquire About This Product