The Horizontal Powerdock is perfect for any work surface where power is needed continuously and space is limited.
- The Horizontal Powerdock allows for an Optima unit to be mounted virtually flush on a desk surface, keeping all socket outlets out of sight, even with plug tops still attached. The unit is constructed in aluminium, providing excellent strength and allowing a number of finish options to suit any worksurface. A wide variety of Power and/or data outlets can be supplied. The units are easily mounted using a rectangular shaped cutout in the desk surface (size dependent on the configuration chosen). The Powerdock is then lowered into the hole, and secured in position with two sturdy ratchet clips.
- Virtually flush with desk when closed.
- selection of international sockets available.
- Unit remains powered when closed.
- Shuttered data and comms outlets.)
- Flexible cable cover.
- Simple installation.
Operating voltage: *110v – 250V AC 50/60Hz
Current: *15A – 20A
Max power: *1500W – 4800W
Local electrical regulations determine the final electrical rating of the system.
For higher current ratings, please consult your distributor directly.
Length: Variable (Depending on configuration
Enquire About This Product